Servings: 10-12 nuggets
Boiled & Grated potatoes – 3 nos
Onion – 1 medium chopped
Green chili – 1 chopped
Garlic – 6 to 7 cloves
Chili flakes – 1 tsp
Italian seasoning – 1 tsp
Few Coriander leaves
Grated Mozzarella cheese – 1 cup
Bread crumbs – 3 Tbsp
Salt to taste
Take a bowl, add boiled and grated potatoes, onion, green chili, garlic, chili flakes, Italian seasoning, coriander leaves, mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs and salt. Mix all the ingredients together.
2. Close the mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. If the mixture is very sticky, just rub oil on your palm to avoid stickiness while rolling as balls.
4. Dip the balls in to milk.
5. Roll it in to bread crumbs. And refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
6. Heat oil and start frying the potato nuggets. (You can do deep fry or shallow fry)